Monday, June 25, 2007


Close friends and family are the most important thing a person can have!

We had a great little gathering of some of our closest friends from High School yesterday. I cannot believe that so much time has passed since we graduated in 1983. Next year we'll have our 25th reunion! We're so blessed that we have stayed in touch and manage to get together as often as we do. Granted we make more plans than actually materialize, but that's par for the course in anyone's busy lives! We're very lucky to have each other!

This is the first and only picture that I have ever posted of myself since chemo took my hair. As you can see, it is growing back pretty fast considering it has been 2 months to the day that I completed my treatments. My friend Kim's 5 year old daughter "petted" my head all weekend. She loved the way it felt so soft.

No comments: