Monday, January 26, 2015

PET/CT of the torso is negative for hypermetabolic neoplasm

So here's the latest update.  I am elated to report that I am STABLE and there has been NO NEW PROGRESSION!!! 

C'mon, say it with me : No New Progression.  MUSIC to my ears! 

As per my latest PET and CT scan:

NM PET/CT Skull-Thigh SubsntTx
IMPRESSION: PET/CT of the torso is negative for hypermetabolic neoplasm. Innumerable stable sclerotic lesions throughout the bones consistent with previously treated metastases.

The pericardial effusion today is smaller than on
the previous exam and remains small in size. Normal sized spleen and adrenals. Negative for retroperitoneal or pelvic lymphadenopathy. No suspicious pulmonary nodules, and the right pleural effusion present on the previous exam has resolved.  

Innumerable sclerotic bone lesions are seen throughout the visualized skeleton, none of which shows appreciable tracer accumulation or change in size since August scans.


And here's a pretty cool shot that I snagged from my records because I think it's totally mind-blowing to see my insides. Oh and to see this thing attached to my juglar LOL.


No comments: