Monday, December 18, 2006

It's been very busy around here since I last posted. A couple of years ago, we all decided that Christmas Day would be a day where we would spend the entire day at home, just Jeff and I and the kids. What that means of course, is that we have to plan out numerous holiday parties with my side of the family and both of Jeff's sides, and then of course the kids and their Dad's family. So, needless to say, December weekends have been filled with lots of holiday gatherings up here in Pelham, NH. This year, more than ever, we have really enjoyed our time with all of our families. I am absolutely exhausted and I just really sat back and watched everybody scurry around me to make it all happen! Thank you to all of our family members for working so hard to make the holidays so special!!!

In addition to all of the holiday parties, Frankie turned 13 on December 11th. Poor kid, had to sit through a chemo teaching for an hour and a half on his birthday. I can assure you, it was made up for, 1o fold!

Yesterday, our house was full from a visit from our Bermuda family!
The day went by too fast of course, and although their visit was short this time, it was so good to have them here with us. Jeff vowed that when my treatments are all over and I am feeling up to it, we'll all go down and just veg in Bermuda for a while. Now there's something positive to look forward to - my home away from home!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Tracy,
We hope you, Jeff and the kids have a happy and 'Jolly' Christmas of course! Keep up th great attitude, we love seeing your blog!

-Melissa and Ed Jolly, and Brian Murphy