Thursday, May 10, 2007

Getting back to a routine

It's been 2 weeks today since my last and final treatment. I got through it pretty well but I'm still feeling those last lingering side effects. I started back to work full time last week. I am only driving into the office in Boston twice a week and the other days I am working from "the New Hampshire office". I am so lucky to be able to do this. My company has been so incredible to me while I have been out. I could never have gone back to work full strength if not for this flexible schedule. I am so happy to be back to work. It's exhausting, even just going in 2 days a week but I will get used to it.

Frankie left on Tuesday for his 8th grade trip to Washington DC. We've heard very little from him. They have them on such a crazy busy schedule so we usually get the 10pm call when they are just getting ready to tape the doors! ha

Lyssa is going to her first prom tomorrow night. She is going with a friend who's a senior. We've been really busy with that lately. I cannot wait to see them all tomorrow night! I still cannot believe that I have a daughter in high school. Next year it will be her junior prom. Next year Frankie will be a freshman!

Well, I am off. I just thought I would post an update. I'm kind of in a interim state until I see my oncologist again to hear what my next steps are. I'm quite sure the hard stuff is over. Now if they can only find a cure for the hot flashes that I am experiencing!

No comments: