Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chemo Treatment #2

This week will be different. I am saying this because it HAS to be. I certainly cannot go through another week like this last one.

We talked to my nurse about my side effects and we made a bunch of changes to what I am taking.  They are even looking into the option of approving me for a medical marijuana card to try to get me off some of these horrible synthetic drugs they keep pumping into my system.
**Stayed tuned for some very interesting posts soon LOL

The first night is always the easiest so I am basically bracing myself for what can come over the next couple of days.  Positive thoughts everyone. All at the same time, and maybe it will help!

As for visitors, my friend's Beth and Shelley who were here this weekend looking after me, went home Sunday and Monday. What a weekend it was.  They cooked their butts off and left behind a fridge full of good stuff for when Jeff got back from Boston.  Here they are below - hard at work.  They are 2 of the most amazing women I know in a long list of amazing women I know! I am blessed.


And finally, we have not see rain since March and guess what? We just got our first rain storm in months!

See, it does rain in Arizona :)
What would have been your first clue?




No comments: