Friday, February 09, 2007

Round 3 was pretty rough on me!

It's been a week since I have been able to post. This round really knocked me down for a while. I experienced the agonizing pain from the Nuelasta shot again . That gets me from Friday night until sometime Monday. I literally cannot move, my body hurts so much. I don't think there were any side effects from the Procrid shot to boost my red blood counts, thank goodness!

There was a mix up at the pharmacy and my precious anti-nausea pills got a bit messed up so I paid for that dearly. I have been incredibly nauseous since last Friday. I did have an ok day yesterday and so far today, I am just really exhausted with just a little nausea.

Jeff was away on business for a couple days this week. What a long 2 days! I missed him alot. My friend Kim came and played nursemaid with her 4 year old, that was sweet and so appreciated. My mother came up Tuesday to do the same. She even stayed over with me which was really sweet. My kids are a great help to me, when they are home. Frankie did pass on a basketball practice to stay with me. What a sweet son. Alyssa has been great too. We've been able to spend a little bonding time together when she gets home from practice and climbs in bed with me! At 15, I should be very grateful that she still does that occasionally.

Anyway....I will be posting a couple "choice" pics from the hat party....what a great day!

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,
Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm thinking of you. Rehanna has been keeping me well informed and emailed me you blog information yesterday when I was visiting with her. Looking forward to reading your postings and hearing how you're doing. You're a tough lady, I'm sure you'll come through this with flying colors! Can't wait to see the hat party pics!

All is well here, just busy as usual. I've been in Bermuda for a couple weeks so I'm avoiding the cold weather for as long as possible.!

Thinking of you.

Kind regards,
Beth Gadosky