Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Finally back to real life - well kinda

The good news is that I have had -zero- nausea!!

The bad news is that I just spent the last 6 days experiencing some of the most agonizing pain I have ever felt in my life. Let me put this into perspective for you - I gave birth to 2 children with no pain medication whatsoever. Trust me, I know what pain is. This was hell.

I won't get into it, but let's just say that I am exhausted from hurting, exhausted from the fatigue and just plain exhausted ! Sure, I only have 3 more treatments and that is fantastic to see light at the end of the tunnel, but, I am honestly having a hard time with the thought of having to do this again. I really need to stay positive in order to get through this. I cannot imagine that this poison has not killed whatever cancer cells that I may have had left in my body. That I do believe.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continue to fight Tracy! We are all thinking of you each and every day!

Love,
your 2nd cousin,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

I think of you ALL the time too ! Lots of love to you & the family
Your far away friend, Rick Harding