Monday, March 05, 2007

Thank you to all my TNT and Garber friends!

I just wanted to send out a personal thank you to all my colleagues and former colleagues for all the kind emails, cards, gifts, and the ongoing support as I continue with my recovery! It means a great deal to me that I have such a strong support system, not only from my family and close friends, but from all of you who have followed me down this road! I am truly blessed. One of my kids said to my husband, "Wow, I had no idea that mom had so many friends!" I'm a very lucky girl!!!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Tracy, I admire you as a co-worker, a mother, a friend, and a kick a** cancer fighter!!!! You go girl!! Look at you, you look adorable in all your pictures !! Keep your spirits up, you're almost done!!! Remember, I'm still available as a Friday gal if you ever need me!
xoxo;
Lynne O - Onset, MA