Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Feeling Stronger every day!

I cannot believe that it's already been 5 days. This whole thing has been such a whirl wind!

I just overheard my mother on the phone talking to my brother telling him that I must be getting stronger because I am ornery as hell today. I had the worst night's sleep last night. Who knew how handy a Craftmatic Adjustable bed would be right now!?

My good friend Sue Malloy just drove up here and lugged (with Jeff's help, of course) a reclining chair up into my house so I could sleep! Now that is love! :)

I'm supposed to be doing arm exercises today so I don't get yelled at by my doctor tomorrow. Easy for him to say, he didn't just have his boobs chopped off! Men! I think all plastic surgeons should be women. That isn't too sexist is it?

I'll eventually get to all my Thank You's but until then, I wanted to thank everyone again for all the beautiful cards, flowers, fruit arrangements, cookies, meals on wheels, etc! I cannot thank you all enough for all the love and support that you have given me and my family.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I sure have alot to be thankful for!!!

8 comments:

Lynne said...

Hey Sweetie! Love from the Cape!
I am so glad to read that your surgery went well and you are recovering and being ornery, that's a good sign! :-) (Sorry Tracy's mom :-)
So I'm heading to Mexico 12/9-16 I'm thinking you should join me for some serious recovery time: sun, corona's, and meds.. woo hoo! (kidding)
I am totally sending postive vibes your way! I hope you're feeling better every day and the damn man Dr. doesn't annoy you too much! :-)
When you're back in the swing of things we'll have to blast over to BDA for some girl time! :-)
Hugs & Happy thoughts are sent your way!
Love xoxo;
Lynne O
ps/ MCV Rocks!! :-)

Renee said...

Hi Tracy!
I'm so happy to see that you are strong enough to type and keep us updated! You are a power house!

Lots of xoxoxox..

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

Auntie Nee

Jamie said...

Love it - you sound just like your old self again! Hoping to get up and visit you really soon - I'll finally get to see your new house! (Ha - I use the term "new" loosely to make myself feel better for waiting a year to cross the border!)

Take care of yourself!

Your buddy Clyde asked me to send his love.

xoxo Jamie

Beth said...

Hi Tracy -

I'm so glad to hear your doing well. Things should get a little better each day from this point. Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving! Say "Hi" to all for us.

Lots of love!!!

smccole said...

Hi Tracy!

It's Stephanie from work! We miss you here a ton! I am so glad to hear that your recovery seems to be right on track! I am thinking of you every day and sending all my positive energy and thoughts your way. I have no doubts that you will kick this thing in the butt!
Big Hugs!
Stephanie

Unknown said...

Tracy,

Greetings from Bermuda!!! We are all so happy that the surgery went well and it sounds as if you are feeling better by the day. It's truly amazing how quickly our bodies heal.

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! take care and keep us posted on your progress.

Nisha xoxo

Barbara L. from Jamaica said...

Dear Tracy....Thinking of you with nothing but 'positive vibes' here in Jamaica and wishing for you all good things. Have added you to my list of most admired women. You are one seriously strong, determined lady. God bless you Tracy and your wonderful family. Promise that when the time is right, and that will be sooner rather than later, you will bring the family to Jamaica for some R&R.
You have an open invitation from all of us at Sunset Resorts.

Happy Thanksgiving!

One love,

Barbara L.

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy,

I'm so happy to hear you're doing well. I just wanted to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving and let you know that you've been in my thoughts and prayers. You are a remarkable women!

Michelle Silva